Snetly - World's first 100% Real-time model-based tool
Problem with Existing Product
1. Development and Deployment environment are different.
2. The development environment needs additional resources like PC and licensed software.
3. Existing products are not suitable for quick prototyping.
4. Require additional time for development and deployment.
5. Users need more knowledge to use real-time tools.
6. Deployment hardware is costly System expansion needs a backplane system chassis environment which limits the system expansion and mobility.
Our Better Solution for you
1. Development and Deployment on the same Snetly environment, hence there are no additional PC and software resources required.
2. Our system all logic blocks are in an implemented state which is easy for engineer to develop their controller development.
3. Which is significantly reduces the development time.
The system is User-friendly.
4. Volume (program) production of cards can be done by one Master controller system.
5. System expansion can be done using the optical interface.
6. Cost-effective and Ruggedized deployment hardware solution.
|Power Supply||230VAC Input, 50-60HZ& 50VA|
|FPGA||Artix®-7 XC7A200T (The most powerful FPGA from the Xilinx® Artix-7 family)|
|CPU/Computer||Not Required – Onboard CPU|
|Performance||-150MHz System Core Clock|
(Step time of 6.667 ns)
– 4.5Gbps HDMI Source
– 800MHz DDR Clock
– Digital IO sampling at 1MHz
– Analog Inputs sampling at 500 KHz
– Analog Outputs sampling at 100 KHz
– Assured 10uS / 100 KHz system
(concurrent execution of all the blocks)
|Software||Model-based inbuilt software installed inboard FPGA|
16” 4U Industrial rack cabinet, Optical mouse, FHD Monitor & essential cables
Available I/O Systems
System setup and motor drive control example
Snetly system setup
Snetly Motor drive control scheme example
Snetly architecture provides a high-performance interface between functional modules.
It accepts read and write commands from SPX Controller IP for configuration, status check, and manages local real-time data streaming between all modules.
Analog and digital IO interfaces are fully isolated from FPGA.
The Current and voltage sensing circuits are integrated to confirm user can develop and focus only on controller design.
A) System power switch
D) USB-Data port
F) PWM Output
G) Digital Input
H) Digital Output
J) Analog output
K) Current inputs
L) Analog input mode selection
M) Analog Input
N) HDMI Interface for Monitor
P) Main AC Power input
Built-in modules store
Snetly build in Processor Module
- Inbuilt 15 no’s of independent Processors ( 6 – Scientific Processors, 6 – Legacy Processors & 3 – Logical Processors )
- Supports Custom scripts
- Built-in Compiler converts custom script to assembly code
- Built-in assembler converts assembly code to binary
- Custom script supports
- Scientific mathematical expressions
- Conditional statements (IF, ELSIF, ELSE)
- Loop statements ( FOR, WHILE, DO WHILE)
- 191 Registers, each with 32 bit
- Each register can be initialized with floating-point values
- Arithmetic, Logical & Scientific instructions
- Instructions for moving information between registers
- Program control instructions based on register status
- Input/output instructions
- 8 no’s of floating-point inputs & Outputs
- Built-in sampling functions & Delay elements
MEASURING INSTRUMENTS/ CONTROL BLOCKS
- 4 Channel DSO – 2 No’s
- 7 Channel Logic Analyzer -2 No’s
- 4 Channel Plotter – 2 No’s
- 8 Channel Digital Displays – 4 No’s
- Gauges – 4 No’s
- Knobs – 4 No’s
- 8 Channel Toggle Switch – 4 No’s
- 8 Channel LED Indication – 4 Nos
- All DSO, Plotter, analyzer -Time & Amplitude adjustments
- Waveform Run / Pause Option
MOTOR DRIVE CONTROL SCHEME-EXAMPLES
- Design for ADC /DAC/10’S etc
- Open loop/closed loop speed control of
- -Induction Motor
- -DC /PMDC/BLDC Motor
- -PMSM Motor
- -Switched Reluctance Motor
- – 3 Phase& Multiphase Induction Motor